A quick, simple and fun dessert that’s great to present to family and friends to dig in – especially perfect around the campfire. You can also save time and use your favourite shop-bought brownies or brownie mix. Recipe courtesy of ‘Fired Wood Oven Cooking’
- Start by making the biscuit base. Lightly grease a 20cm skillet/cast iron pan. Bring your DeliVita oven to a medium heat and melt the butter in the pan.
- Crush the biscuits in a bowl and mix together with the melted butter and sugar. Add the mixture to the skillet, patting down evenly over the base, and cook for about 8 – 10 minutes.
- To make the brownie, break the chocolate up and add to a bowl with the butter and vanilla. Place the bowl over a pan of simmering water and stir until melted.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a separate bowl, then add to the melted chocolate.
- Beat the eggs in another bowl and add to the chocolate mixture, stirring well for a silky consistency.
- Pour the mixture over the top of the biscuit base in the skillet and pat down until evenly distributed.
- Return the pan to the oven for 20 – 25 minutes – the centre of the brownie should remain a little gooey.
- Place the mini marshmallows on top of the brownie and put the skillet back in the oven for about 2 minutes until they are soft and slightly toasted but still holding their shape.