Butternut Squash & Courgette Mini Frittatas
Delicious easy brunch that can be made with any veg you have in your fridge, but we’ve gone with some butternut squash and courgette.
- Light your oven, after 10 minutes push the fire to the back of the oven and the wait until the flame dies, without feeding any more wood.
- Add your butternut squash to an ovenproof dish and roast for 30 minutes.
- Then add a knob of butter and your sage, and mix around until all melted and coated.
- Add your chopped courgette and roast for another 5 minutes.
- While your veg is roasting, take a muffin tin and coat the muffin holes with butter.
- Take out your veg and put a tablespoon in the bottom of every muffin hole. Then pour over your egg mixture.
- Place the muffin tray in the oven for 10 minutes, turn once and then cook again for 10 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and wait a few minutes for the frittatas to cool before taking them out of the tray and serving.