Oven Baked Fish and Chips
A very tasty, much healthier version of the old time classic.
- Light your oven and leave for half an hour, feeding once with wood.
- Place your potato wedges in a cast iron dish, season with salt and drizzle with olive oil and bake for 30 minutes, turning the pan occasionally
- While your chips are cooking, put your breadcrumbs, parsley and lemon zest in a bowl
- After 30 minutes, check your chips are close to finished, and if so, coat your fish in your breadcrumb mixture and lay on top
- Place your cherry tomatoes on top too, drizzle everything with oil and then bake for 10 minutes until your fish is cooked through
- Take everything out, serve up and enjoy!