“Whilst in Italy, we were inspired to cook this lovely, simple dish full of Italian flavours.”
- 8 Small artichokes (you could use preserved artichokes), prepared and cut into quarters
- 1.8kg of chicken thigh or breast cut into chunks (we used legs but cooked them off a little before)
- 1 Large white onion, chopped
- 1kg New potatoes, scrubbed and cut into chunks (par boiled)
- 2 tsp of rosemary needles (plus a few sprigs for garnish)
- A few generous glugs of olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Let your DeliVita oven get to around 200 degrees.
Put the ingredients into a good quality tin tray or a cast iron dish.
Cover with tin foil and put into your oven for around 15 minutes (mixing in between)
Remove from the oven (be careful when handling the dish) and give the ingredients a good mix, pop back into your oven for another 10 minutes.
Remove the foil and let the chicken brown a little, after which the chicken should be cooked and the potatoes should be tender.
How to... with delivita Joe
Our online tutorial videos
How to light your DeliVita oven
Founder, Joe Formisano talks you through the steps to get your DeliVita oven up and running.
The best method for cooking pizza
Joe Formisano - founder of DeliVita - demonstrates the best method for making and cooking pizza in a wood-fired oven.
How to prepare dough to make the perfect pizza
Using their own organic pizza dough, Joe Formisano demonstrates how to prepare the perfect pizza to be cooked in the DeliVita wood-fired oven.
How to use the DeliVita Pizza Peel
Our accessories have been designed specifically to use with the DeliVita, ensuring you get the most out of your wood-fired oven. In this video, Marco demonstrates how to use the pizza peel!
How to use the our Wood Prodder
Our accessories have been designed specifically to use with the DeliVita, ensuring you get the most out of your wood-fired oven. In this video, Marco demonstrates how to use the wood prodder!