This October, we want to raise awareness and vital funds for research and support for those affected by breast cancer. Yorkshire Cancer Research is an independent cancer charity dedicated to funding cancer research to prevent, diagnose and treat cancer. They aim to support and help people in Yorkshire survive cancer.
As part of Breast Cancer Awareness month, we’ve created a one-off exclusive colour, Perky Pink. We’ve donated this oven to Yorkshire Cancer Research to auction and raise funds for those affected by breast cancer. We hope that our oven will empower, uplift and inspire people to help raise awareness and monies through the auction or/and by donating to any of the great cancer charities in the UK.
So dig deep and support this amazing charity.
How to bid
- From the 3rd October – 31st October Yorkshire Cancer Research will run a live auction via 32 Auctions. https://www.32auctions.com/organizations/66545/auctions/111871/auction_items/3244509
- Simply visit between these dates and bid to win.
- The highest bidder will win our exclusive Pink oven and will be contacted by Yorkshire Cancer Research and announced via social.
- The auction is open from 4th October and will end on the 31st October, 11:59pm
- The auction will take place online via 32 Auctions https://www.32auctions.com/organizations/66545/auctions/111871/auction_items/3244509 and will be managed by the Yorkshire Cancer Research.
- The promotion is subject to these specific T&Cs and those of 32 Auctions and Yorkshire Cancer Research. Entry into this promotion constitutes acceptance of these specific T&Cs.
- All bidders must ensure that they are able to pay before bidding.
- The winning bidder will receive the exclusive Pink oven and free delivery.
- The oven will be supplied and delivered directly to the winning bidder by DeliVita.
- Usual DeliVita T&Cs apply to the oven.
- If there are two participants who have matched the highest bid amount, both will be contacted to make a final and second bid.
- UK participants only.
- Participants must be aged 18 years or over and have a valid bank account to transfer funds to 32 Aucitons.
- In registering with this online auction, bidders consent to their information being used as reasonably necessary for the purpose of the auction and promotion by Yorkshire Cancer Research and DeliVita Ltd.
- DeliVita and Yorkshire Cancer Research may publish and publicise your name, your nearest geographical location, your bid and your photo in any media in connection with the promotion.
- The highest bid received will be announced online (via DeliVita, The Yorkshire Cancer Research and any other interested 3rd parties). Yorkshire Cancer Research will contact the winner directly.